Progressive lenses are perfect if you need both distance and reading correction. Progressive lenses are an excellent option for anyone experiencing presbyopia (common age-related blurring of near vision).
Unlike bifocals, progressive lenses have a smooth transition between prescriptions and do not have visible lines or segments, ensuring clear vision at a wide variety of distances. Bailey Nelson's progressives are a digital freeform lens. These lenses are easy to use - even for first time wearers - and fast to become a part of your everyday life. Wearers enjoy sharp, wide, comfortable and safe vision that feels more natural.
Progressives provide sharp overall vision and seamlessly transition from distance correction on top to reading correction on the bottom. That means you can see your whole field of vision without switching between multiple pairs of glasses.
- Your distance prescription at the top of the lens means you can see further away for activities like driving or watching TV.
- The middle portion of the lens accommodates intermediate vision - think computer work or playing instruments.
- The lowest part of the lens transitions into your reading prescription for all close-up work, including reading, paperwork, and texting.
To accommodate all three prescriptions, the nature of a progressive lens can slightly distort the vision in the edges - known as peripheral distortion, soft focus, or a “swimming” effect.
• Good all-round progressive lenses
• A good choice for first-time wearers
• Accurate and controlled vision
• Enhanced softness of the design enables sharp near and intermediate vision
• Suitable for all-day activities
• Great everyday lenses
• Clear and wide field of vision
• Reduced peripheral distortion, also called “swimming” effect
• Effortless viewing across the lens with reduced eye strain
• Stable vision, even while moving
• Personalized & tailored to the physiology of your eye
• Closest to natural vision
• Offers a wide field of vision with minimal soft focus
• Excellent clarity and our widest field of clear vision at distance, intermediate and near.
• Easiest to adapt to
Not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Price points will vary by frame, and include 1.5 progressive lenses with scratch resistant and anti reflective coating. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Other lenses and lens add-ons will carry an additional charge. Both pairs redeemed as part of a 2 pair offer must be for the same customer and redeemed in one transaction with a valid prescription. Returns and exchanges accepted. Partial returns of a 2 pair offer may negate the discount applied (e.g. if one pair of a 2 for $599 transaction is returned, the pair retained by the customer will be considered a full price item and the refund will consist of the difference in cost between this full price item and the amount paid). Progressives available in-store only.
Some people can take a bit of time to get used to progressive lenses, which is why we’re giving you an additional guarantee. If you can’t get on with them, bring them back within three months of the date of your purchase and you can exchange them or get a full refund.
How long does it take to adapt to progressives?
What happens if I can't adapt to progressives?
Can I buy progressives online?
How do I know which lens type is best for me?
I'm noticing blurry vision on the edges of my progressive lenses. What is this?
Can I drive wearing progressives?
Can I choose any frame for my progressive lenses?
Do you have progressive contact lenses?