Our Response to COVID-19
Updated: Wednesday October 28th, 2020
Following official guidelines, we are excited to be able to safely welcome you back into all of our locations across Canada with new hours. As always, the safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority, so we are putting in additional processes and will be operating our stores differently than usual to ensure cleanliness and social distancing measures are observed at all times.
For up-to-date operating hours, please visit our store pages here.
What’s changed and how to prepare for your visit:
You may book an appointment ahead of time on our website for any optometry services. No appointments are necessary for retail services. We will be accepting walk-in visits, however there will be a limited number of customers in store at a time and entry is subject to capacity. To help keep your time in store as efficient as possible, we encourage you to pre-shop for frames and styles online at baileynelson.com.
We are now offering eye exams in all provinces. Book an eye exam here.
Starting May 19th, we are introducing the following measures into our store operations to ensure safety is top of mind for both customers and our team.
- All customers, patients and staff are required to wear a mask while in-store. We are happy to provide a mask to any customer who does not have their own.
- Abiding by social distancing rules in-store
- Reduced store capacity
- Disinfecting all worn frames after use
- Booking eye exams with additional time to allow for no customer crossover and proper disinfection of equipment
- PPE provided for staff
- Hand sanitizing and cleaning stations around the store
- Screening patients before eye exams
We will be offering the following optometry services:
- Complete eye health exams
- Complete contact lens exams
- Ocular emergencies
- Eye exams for over 65 and under 19
- Prescription and Contact Lens follow up
We will be offering the following retail services:
- Repair, adjustment and cleaning of Bailey Nelson glasses and sunglasses
- Sunglasses and frame selection
- Lens recommendations and dispensing of all single vision and progressive lenses
- Sales and benefit claims
- Contact lens ordering
- Gift card sales and redemption
- Exchanges or refunds
All orders may be picked up in store or shipped directly to you, free of charge.
We are so excited to have you in store and hope to see you soon!
The Bailey Nelson Team